Transportable Fish Finder With WeedID®
With dozens of unique attributes like WeedID®, mountable and side-scanable sonar sensor, and 4 consumer selectable sensitivity settings, the F33P is assured to generate even even larger fish stories. The compact, palm-sized style and design suits in your deal with box, equipment bag, or even in your pocket. It displays depth, fish, and base composition readings from 1.5 to 99.9 ft on a no glare, polarized VirtuView™ liquid crystal icon show. Fish are obviously disclosed with an built-in fish identifier, depth scale, and 2 phase audible fish alarm. The multipurpose transducer can be tossed from the shoreline, dock bridge, boat, or can be transom mounted or put in-hull on a boat, kayak or canoe Fish From Anyplace, No Boat Expected Backed by HawkEye’s sector major 2 Year Guarantee.
Only turn the energy on, toss the unique floating sonar sensor from the shoreline, bridge, or boat and quick depth, fish, weed, and base contour readings are now in the palm of your hand.
- Compact, Palm-Sized Style and design – Suits in Your Deal with Box, Gear Bag, or Even In Your Pocket
- Depth, Fish, and Bottom Framework Readings from 1.5 to 99.9 Ft (.5 to 30.4 Meters)
- Instant Depth Updates to the Closest 1/10th Foot or Meter, Up-to-date 4 Periods For every Second
- Consumer Selectable Ft or Meter Depth Readings
- Algorithmic Programming Minimizes Fake Readings
- No Glare, Polarized VirtuViewTM Liquid crystal display Icon Display screen
- Fish Identifier, Depth Scale, and 2-Stage Audible Fish Alarm
- 4 Consumer Selectable Sensitivity Settings
- Battery Strength Indicator with Battery Help you save Mode and Auto Ability OffShip to United States Only